Phlebectomy is commonly used to remove varicose veins on the surface of the leg. In this minimally invasive procedure, tiny incisions are made in the skin and the problem vein is removed using special tools.
Many times, phlebectomy is performed as part of a comprehensive treatment plan that may include VenaCure EVLT to ensure long-term success.
The Benefits of Phlebectomy
- In-office procedure with local anesthetic
- No surgical incision or stitches
- Usually completed in less than one hour
- Resume normal activities quickly
- Remove unsightly surface veins
- Covered by most insurance providers
Contact Laser Vein Institute to schedule an evaluation of your leg veins and discuss treatment options with our vein professionals.